William DeFazio is a commercial real estate investor, manager and broker based in Sacramento since 1978. Since 1982, he has owned and operated DeFazio Real Estate Company and currently manages and has ownership of commercial property and self storage facilities totaling approximately 300,000 square feet of rentable space.
Mr. DeFazio has several past and present memberships and affiliations that include:
· Sutter Club of Sacramento – current member since 1980
· Sacramento Association of Realtors – current member since 1982
· Piemonte Reale Italian Club – current member – since 1994
· California Self Storage Association – current member since 2007
· Active 20/30 Club of Sacramento – 1978-1983 - Past Member
· Rotary Club of Sacramento – 1983 – 2006 - past member
· Del Paso Country Club – 1987 – 2010 - past member
· Various other affiliations involving community service activities including Junior Achievement of Sacramento and currently a board member/ treasurer of the newly formed Mack Road Partnership, which is a property and business improvement district.
Mr. DeFazio is a fourth generation Sacramentan whose family located here in the late 1910’s. In 1974, he re-established full time residency in Sacramento after returning from college and working in the Bay Area. He attended Jesuit High School in Sacramento, Sacramento City College receiving an AA degree, St. Mary’s College, Moraga, California, receiving a BS degree, and Santa Clara University, receiving an MBA degree. He is a single parent of three grown daughters and has five grandchildren.