The Mack Road Partnership Urban Clean Team is proud to provide the following maintenance services to our valued partners in the business district:
- Graffiti and hazardous waste removal and abatement on public right-of-way.
- A dedicated crew to beautify and clean up the business corridor to improve the shopping experience and safety of customers.
- Pressure washing, window washing, gutter cleaning, parking lot clean up, porter services and landscaping.
The Mack Road Partnership security team is committed to keeping the business district safe and profitable. Our services include:
- 24/7 on call access to our private security
- A dedicated armed security officer that patrols the district from 10am–10pm
- A dedicated full-time homeless navigator that performs client identification/intake of homeless and transient populations, and connects clients with resources to emergency shelters, permanent housing, mental/physical health care, etc.
Committed to improving the district for our businesses and community members, The Mack Road Partnership hosts events throughout the year such as our annual ReIMAGINE Mack Road Day, Halloween Haunted House, and more.
The Mack Road Partnership works closely with various agencies such as Regional Transit, Cal Trans, SMUD, City and County of Sacramento, and more to improve our streets in the district and find ways to make our community a more accessible place to live, shop, and thrive.
Whether a business needs help beginning or growing, The Mack Road Partnership provides a variety of services to support the marketing needs of our district.
Marketing services include:
- Assistance developing and executing a marketing campaign
- Marketing through our newsletters, website, and social media platforms.
- Local events to connect our businesses with consumers and potential clients to increase visibility and recognition.