The Mack Road Partnership Clean Team is proud to provide the following maintenance services to our valued partners in the business district:
- Graffiti and hazardous waste removal and abatement on public right-of-way.
- A dedicated crew to beautify and clean up the business corridor to improve the shopping experience and safety of customers.
- Pressure washing, window washing, gutter cleaning, parking lot clean-up, porter services, and landscaping.
The Mack Road Partnership security team is committed to keeping the business district safe and profitable. Our services include:
- 24/7 on-call access to our private security
- A dedicated armed security officer that patrols the district from 9am–9pm
- A dedicated full-time homeless navigator that performs client identification/intake of homeless and transient populations, and connects clients with resources to emergency shelters, permanent housing, mental/physical health care, etc.
- Strong partnership with law enforcement and code enforcement to mitigate issues with transients and illegal dumping
- Monthly security meetings to discuss and collectively work together to resolve issues. Meetings are on the 3rd Thursday of every month.
Committed to improving the district for our businesses and community members, the Mack Road Partnership creates a pleasing streetscape through place-making banners and holiday decor. Our Clean Team help contribute to beautifying the district as well, making sure it is clean and presentable. Additionally, Mack Road Partnership hosts and participates in local events to connect our businesses with consumers and potential clients to increase visibility and recognition.
The Mack Road Partnership works closely with various agencies such as Regional Transit, Cal Trans, SMUD, City and County of Sacramento, and more to improve our streets in the district and find ways to make our community a more accessible place to live, shop, and thrive.
Whether a business needs help beginning or growing, The Mack Road Partnership provides a variety of services to support the marketing needs of our district.
Marketing services include:
- Assistance developing and executing a marketing campaign
- Marketing through our newsletters, website, and social media platforms.
- Local events to connect our businesses with consumers and potential clients to increase visibility and recognition.